The ACPM Board of Directors is excited to announce its latest initiative to acknowledge Fellows who are contributing to Education, Research, and Advocacy in the field of podiatric medicine.
These contributions can be recognized in any of the following categories:
- Speaking at Seminars
- Podiatric University Faculty
- Residency Leadership
- Peer-reviewed Articles
- Grant Writing
- Clinical Trials
- Organizational Leadership
Use the form below to nominate a DPM who had demonstrated excellence in podiatric medicine
EDUCATION, RESEARCH and/or ADVOCACY.
Note: You can only nominate one individual for each category type, therefore, a total of three nominations.
Nominations will be collected until June 30, 2023 and one winner will be selected in all three areas of recognition; and one of the three will then be awarded the prestigious ERA Award. Winners will be announced at the Annual Meeting of Members Reception at the APMA National Conference in July.
Who can participate:
- Only members and/or Fellows can nominate winners for the ERA Award.
- Nominees do not need to be a ACPM members, however, the final winner of each category type and the top ERA Award will need to be an ACPM Fellow or become an ACPM Fellow.
- Current members of the ACPM Board or Committees cannot participate in nominations and cannot be nominated.